Saturday 9 July 2011

Crap I got up to today, shit and Gyaru related lolz

Hello guys!

What crap did I get up today?  

NONE

It's a Saturday night and I'm bored and I've been on the internet, slobbing around coughing my lungs out, reading Junji Ito comics all day creeping myself out. Other than going out to hunt for a new laptop for me to take to university [[because I GOT THE GRADES I NEEDED SCORE -flail-]] I have done nothing else so I shall just share some fun stuff with you.

Up until about 10 minutes ago, I was sitting at my computer quite on edge after reading 7 volumes of his work, this combined with boredom drove me to make my own version of some of the pages.

First page: Girl needs to eat ghosts to sustain her life. Here she is leaping around trying to catch the ghost of her boyfriend's dead wife and child so the same eat them
She jumps mighty high

My version



Second page: Crazy man who owns a haunted house and makes his family members act as monsters in it is confronted by his wife who looks like she's 30 foot tall, is a demon and just emerges out of fucking nowhere (she's also pretty fashionable... good figure too) 
Many questions spring to mind; copulation HOW? WHY? That thing is their CHILD? WHERE THE HELL DID SHE COME FROM?


 



Yesterday I was reminded of an amazing song that I heard a while back

Poi Poi- Ayaman Japan


I don't quite understand what's going on but the video is hilarious and there's plenty of sexual innuendos, talk of boobs and wanking muscles?? What??






I will learn the dance to it. It will be one of my goals for the holidays

AND in my last entry I was talking about the delightful Kyaru Pamyu Pamyu,the video preview for her new song PONPONPON just came out!!
IT'S SO CUTE!!

The song itself is produced by Yasutaka Nakata, the dude who's in charge of the technopop girl-group Perfume and also 1/2 of Capsule. I am a MASSIVE fan of his~

As I've become more interested in Kyary, I started finding videos of her on Youtube of her with her friends and I feel like can relate to her a lot behavioral-wise

Kyary and her awesome friend in a Ridsnap fashion video



Kyrary and her awesome friend in a RipSnap fashion video number 2

Kyary and awesome friend dress up and beat the crap out of each other 

KYARY SINGING POIPOI AT KARAOKE KJSDFSDF


Kyary and school friends scream along to Maximum the Hormone's Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura Purin Purin Boron Nurururerorero


I'll promise try to try have other more meaningful posts in the near future.

Emmie awaaaaay~

7 comments:

  1. sgadsgasg!! I really love your blog! And I think you're so friendly and ausomeee! :DDD

    Funny, funny, fuuunny bloooog ~~ *__________*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You... made me laugh WAAYY to hard for this time of night. xDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I just found your blog and read back a million pages, LOL it's all so interesting. I tried this hair tutorial and got lots of compliments :D also, I'm extremely jealous that you got to go to the SM family concert. Okay, enough stalking for now~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thank you :DDD I'm happy that people seem to be enjoying my ramblings ~ I'm so glad people liked your hair. SM town was flipping amazing, and everyone was stupidly attractive -dribble-

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's never too late in the day to laugh! I always seem to find myself laughing the most late at night when everyone in my house is asleep haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. eep! Thank you so much ;DD I'll try to keep my blog entries as amusing as possible~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. far out dude i love your blog!!! ADORE JUNI ITO...
    xx
    http://panache-halloweentown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete